Friday, October 24, 2008

how working individual works to enrich dividen lovers.

(These comments are taken from "have your say" from BBC news site)
A glimpse of views of rest of the world about this financial crisis. some time one can understand the most complicated issue lie hidden between the line..........
So many thanks to BBC who start this service.......

When I thnink my great great grand father come to America on a 18th century Boat across Europe a trip that took around 2 months as my great great mother give her own live on that boat with only money for about six month my great great grand father had not only to find work fast but also take care of his 4 children. I am one of the few who graduated from University,major in Accounting & what I have learn sicken me to my stomach as I found out how working individual works to enrich dividen lovers.
Marco Lavoie, Edmonton, Canada

No comments:

FED'S HIGHER FOR LONGER STRATEGY. TO THE HIGHER FOR LONG ENOUGH

  Washington, DC CNN  —  Investors are feeling bullish that the Federal Reserve will begin to cut interest rates in the first half of next y...